Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Free Time

I still don't know where my list of posts is, so I'm just flying by the seat of my online pants at this point. Today I have decided to be thankful for free time.

I have a LOT of free time. I only work 20 hours a week. I am home by myself a LOT. It's actually kind of depressing at times. But lots of free time is something to be thankful for, because it's better than being insanely busy and barely having time to breathe. I am not always the best at prioritizing my free time, and I'm not always able to take advantage of it, because of the health issues I have.

I like my free time. I can clean my house. I can run errands. I can read books, and spend time on the computer, and play video games and watch documentaries (three this week.)

So there's my low-effort post for today. Maybe I'll come up with something more interesting or thought-provoking tomorrow. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!