Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tomorrow

Hello, my bloggy friends!

My dental appointment went well yesterday. I am so thankful that the surgeon is nice and friendly (he was nice even before he knew that I was friends with his sister-in-law!) and I am extremely thankful for the blessing bestowed on us in the form of a steep discount for his services. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon at 1 pm to have my wisdom teeth taken out. I would really appreciate your prayers for the procedure and everything leading up to it. My pain is pretty unbearable at times, and I can't sleep at night because of it. Also, I usually try to schedule surgical procedures for early in the day (because of that "no eating or drinking for 8 hours beforehand" rule), but the earliest I could be seen was the afternoon. This means that I won't be able to do a lot of the things I usually do to cope with my anxiety (which was VERY active on the way to the surgeon's office yesterday), like sipping Sprite, nibbling saltines and going through lots of hard candy (we all have our vices.) I would really appreciate your prayers tonight and tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on the blog!