Monday, November 23, 2015

Waiting Kids: Honduran Girls edition

It's been a while since I've done a post of kids waiting for sponsors! As I sit in bed this morning, procrastinating, I decided to take a look at the waiting kids and see if anyone stood out. There are so many cuties waiting for a sponsor right now!! So here are a selection of lovely ladies who need a sponsor. What a wonderful early Christmas gift it would be to learn that they have been sponsored!!


Marisol is 3 years old! She lives in Honduras. She likes singing, art, and playing dolls! If you sponsor Maribel through this blog, I would be happy to take a small gift to her when I travel to Honduras next year!!!




Melissa has such a cute smile! She lives in Honduras and she is 5 years old. Melissa likes playing house and playing with dolls! If you sponsor Melissa through this blog, I would be happy to take her a small gift on my trip next year!!! 


Anyi's hair is so pretty! What a precious girl. She lives in Honduras with her mom and four siblings! She likes singing and playing dolls, and she is 5 years old. If you sponsor Anyi through this blog, I would be happy to take a small gift to her on my trip next year!!! 


Francis is so adorable!! She lives in Honduras with her grandparents. She is 5 years old and she likes bicycling and playing ball games! If you sponsor Francis through this blog, I would be happy to take a small gift to her on my trip next year! 


Viviana is just precious! She lives in Honduras with her dad and stepmom. She is 6 years old and her performance in school is above average! She likes playing with dolls and bicycling! If you sponsor Viviana through this blog, I would be happy to take a small gift for her on my trip next year!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!