Monday, June 10, 2013

Sweet Greetings

On Mondays, blogging Compassion sponsors often post the letters they may have received during the week. I am linking up with Blogging from the Boonies- please check out Michelle's lovely blog and the wonderful Compassion-related resources she posts there.



This week I only got one letter, but it was an important one. After five and a half long months of waiting, I finally got my first letter from  Brenda in Mexico! I had been really worried because Brenda's child development center was profiled on the Compassion blog a while back, and they are very enthusiastic about mail. The blog said that they send someone to get the mail once a week, instead of once a month like other centers in their area! I am glad I finally got a letter from this cute little girl. She is so funny!



Brendita is the name that I like people to call me. I am five years old and I am studying the third grade of kindergarten. My favorite color is pink and I like to eat strawberry with cream. My family is very nice. All of them love me a lot and they play with me. Sometimes, they correct me when I make mischiefs but they love me. 
In my spare time, I like to play house and the teacher's game. Also I like to play hide and seek. 
In my neighborhood, there are a lot of people houses, and a lot of dog (laugh, laugh.) I dream about to be a teacher. 
Brenda says that she likes to eat fruit loops with milk. 

She drew me some fruit loops, too! That made me laugh out loud! I am so looking forward to getting to know this funny little girl!






2 comments:

  1. What an adorable letter!!! I love her fruit loop drawing! And how she said she likes pink and eating strawberries and cream. It's always so fun to learn more about our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that is too cute! What a precious girl. Mexico is the BEST :) You'll love corresponding with this sweetheart!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the blog!