Thursday, January 31, 2013

One less orphan

My sweet friend Ashley and her husband just returned from a whirlwind trip to Haiti to sign some paperwork so they can (FINALLY) bring their baby boy soon! I have added her new blog to my list of friends' blogs on the side of my page, but I wanted to do a special post to share her blog with you. She has some amazing stuff to say on adoption and how we as believers have been commanded to care for orphans. She only has two posts so far, but they're amazing. She also just shared about a super-easy fundraiser to help raise money for the next (and final) trip to Haiti to bring their sweet boy home. Please stop by her blog and offer up some prayers for the family, even if you can't participate in the fundraising aspect of the adoption process!

Ashley's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!