Thursday, January 19, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

For the past several weeks, I have been getting some crafts together and doing some research, preparing to put my New Year's Resolution into action. I kind of have an unusual one this year. While most people are trying to lose weight or save money or whatever, I'm trying to start a family. Brandon and I would like to pursue an international adoption this year- without incurring any debt. Now, my goal is not to complete the adoption process by the end of the year. But I would like to be a respectable way into it by Christmas. I'm thinking that we'd like to have at least a home study done by the end of the year. If we weren't trying to do the debt-free thing, I'd set a higher goal. But the process takes time and money, so my big thing for this year is trying to save as much as I can, to put toward the process. I'm also going to be fundraising by selling crafts on an Etsy store. So far I only have one item listed, but I've got several more ready to post, and a lot of stuff that's halfway completed. I'd really appreciate it if my readers would check it out, and share with their friends!

My Etsy store can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!