Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 10

Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols

I have lots of songs I like to listen to during the holidays. I will select a few of my favorites and post videos from youtube. They may just be slideshows, but the music is what's important.

The Peace Carol- John Denver and the Muppets
I have this weird love for both John Denver and Jim Henson. I miss them, even though I never met them. Anyway, John Denver made a Christmas album with the Muppets, and I have listened to it approximately six billion times since it was released when I was very small. I can't embed the video but the link will lead you to a video of one of my favorite songs from that Christmas special.

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth- David Bowie and Bing Crosby
I promise I would probably like this song even if David Bowie didn't sing it. :)

Breath of Heaven- Amy Grant
This is a very pretty song. I don't care who covers it, the best version will be Amy Grant's.

I just linked to one of the songs. Was there anyone cooler than him in the 90s? I think not.

It Feels Like Christmas- from A Muppet Christmas Carol
I could write a book about how much I love this movie, really.

Spirit of Christmas - Ray Charles
I don't know why, but I like it. It's great.

Bono! George Michael! Um...Duran Duran! Good stuff, even though it's cheesy. Also, Sting still had hair.



Listen to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!