Friday, February 5, 2010

One month!

On Tuesday we celebrated one month (whoa) of marriage! Well, we didn't really "celebrate". We didn't do anything out of the ordinary. But we did get to spend some time together during the day, before I went to Bible study with my mom. I was initially pretty excited that one of our favorite shows, LOST, was going to premiere the first episode of its last season on Tuesday, but I didn't get home from Bible study in time. So on Wednesday, Brandon and I watched the first half on the computer before I went to work and after got home, and the second half that night after I got off work. Even though it was delayed, it was still fun.
One month is kind of a milestone! It's been interesting living in a different place, and going on our first trip together and everything, but it's still been good.


1 comment:

  1. Soo... sorry that your present(s) are a month late. Did you get my card & did the package(s) come in?? It said that it automatically went to the address on your Target registry. Just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the blog!