Sunday, December 9, 2012

We can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas, don't be late

My house is all decorated for Christmas! It is so nice to be able to enjoy the holiday season this year. Last year, we couldn't put our decorations out because we were preparing to move (we closed on our house on December 23, and moved in on Christmas Eve!) So last year, it didn't feel very Christmas-y to me. Here are some of the decorations we have around our house.


Christmas stuffed animals! There's even a guinea pig in there. 



The inside of our door, with our lovely rug and lovely Christmas card holder.




One of several very important ornaments on the tree. 







Our "new house" ornament", purchased on clearance after Christmas last year. 



Most of the ornaments on our tree are Star Wars, Batman, Transformers, Hello Kitty and more Star Wars. Nerds. 



One of my walrus ornaments. Walruses make me happy. : )



Last year at a conference I won a set of ornaments from Operation: Christmas Child. There are six globe ornaments that depict children around the world with their shoebox gifts! I love them. The shoebox ministry is something that is really important to me. 



Yay!



Our pretty wreath.



Christmas tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!