Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Challege: Day 6

Today's theme is one that I don't particularly care for. I'm supposed to tell you, whoever you are, what I want for Christmas. Now, it's one thing if you ask "hey Jessi, what do you want for Christmas?" But to just come out and tell you (whoever you are) is just awkward. I've never been a big fan of publishing wish lists on the internet, or big lists of whatever you get for your birthday or Christmas. So today's post will be short.

One thing that I've kind of been wanting is some gift cards to go out to eat. Our anniversary is a week after Christmas, and it would be neat to go out to dinner for our anniversary someplace a little nicer than, say, Moe's. Or Taco Bell (where Brandon would want to go. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!