Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bible study

I hosted our Bible study group for dinner last night, and things went pretty well! It was exciting. Mom was unable to make it, though, because she wasn't feeling well, so I was a little scatterbrained and forgot to take pictures of the AMAZING food after I put it in the pretty serving dishes. I am going to post the recipes on here, because they were delicious and incredibly simple, but I will have to find photos elsewhere. Anyways, everyone got a self-guided tour of the apartment while I finished dinner, which consisted of Indonesian ginger chicken, basmati rice, roasted carrots, and coconut cupcakes for dessert. The time we spent watching the video for our study (a sermon series from church a few years ago) and going over the week's study (we are doing "No Other Gods" by Kelly Minter, which is better than the other two studies I have done with a group, but I am still having trouble getting into parts of it) was really great, too. I have lots of dishes to do, still, but I am happy that everyone came over and we had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog!